Questions to Ask
Download a Radio One Pager
Suggested questions for Sai Maa:
- What is your background in therapy and what have you learned from Eastern and Western traditions to help people heal emotionally, psychologically and spiritually?
- Do people also come to you for physical healing?
- Can you explain what it means to work with a person's energy and what that has to do with healing?
- How has your experience as a mother shaped all that you do as a spiritual leader?
- What are the most important lessons you would like to share with other mothers?
- You had a successful and prosperous career and once served in the government in
. Why did you leave that life behind to pursue a spiritual path? France
- What is the Journey of Profound Healing and what changes do people experience at these gatherings?
- How do people rediscover the joy and wonder of life?
- Does this change really last, and how do people express it in their lives?
- What is the Journey of Profound Union For Lovers? How does it help couples keep their love lives lively?
- What is AWAKE, and why is it so important for young people to learn to serve others?
- What are some of the global relief projects and what are they doing to relieve suffering?
- As a longtime advocate for women and children, what do you feel is the top need facing women around the world today?
- What is "self-mastery" and why is it important to people wanting to permanently change their lives for the better?
Media Contact is Michelle Tennant: Michelle@publicityresults.com, 828-749-3200, or blog http://www.StorytellerToTheMedia.com